Well, I set up this blog for Jodie and Brandon and their family so that we can keep in touch while i am on my mission- If that's allowed. But it just so happened that it is mothers day today and i wanted to write a little something about Jodie tonight. I know that i already told her this tonight, but i wanted to thank her for the way she has raised her children. Not only chad, but all of the children she raises. But i wanted to thank her for the way she brought up chad. She taught him right from wrong and taught him the right way to treat a woman. I don't think i will ever find a man who can or will ever treat me as amazing as Chad treated me. And a lot of that is thanks to Jodie. She did a great job raising him and i thank her for that. Anyway, You are a great mother Jodie and if i could pick someone to be my mother in law, it would be you! I love you. Happy Mother's Day! Love, Rachel
Sunday, May 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment